CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #2 My ??? Blog?

Okay, so this was suppose to be my first blog, but that really isn't the truth. I have already been blogging for well over a year or two now. My wife and I post blogs on a pretty regular basis and certainly follow others as a way to stay in touch with friends and families. It is a great tool especially when some of your family is living in Bangladseh.

So far, this has been pretty introductory of some sorts but the rest of the course looks really cool. I have already learned how to create an Avatar for myself and a few other things. I am an online teacher of Latin through Sevenstar Academy and I teach computers at my local Christian school. So the things I am learning through this program are a way to help me learn how to be a better teacher.