CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8 years ago...

Every year about this time I find myself being a little depressed. I lost my mother 8 years ago to a very rare form of skin cancer. I can't help how much I miss my mother at times. Especially with her never seeing my own two children. I really don't have much to say about it at this time, I just thought I would share how I'm feeling today.

On an upbeat side, I went to visit my mother's graveside today and was trying to explain to HJ about why I miss my mommy and she told me she was sorry, but "God has given me a new mommy," She went on to explain that I now have Mom Bohrer and Grandma Sherri, not to mention Nana Shira. It was very comforting to hear my little one say such things. It even brought a tear to my eye. Thank God for his daily blessings! She also told me not to worry because "You'll see her again in Heaven." After the rough day we had today, it was nice to see my dd loving me as only she can.