CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Life in the fast lane...

Well, not much else is new going on around here except that I started doing some online teaching. I can't believe that I will working with an online school to teach Latin II. I've been trying to do this for so long, and now I am finally able to do this, how awesome! I'm really looking forward to what the upcoming year will offer. As for my family, my dd has officially started her pre-k year of homeschooling. She is such a smart little girl. I sometimes forget that she really is just a little child and sometimes think more of her being 14-15 already. Ds is doing great as well and is on target for his speach. He was born with a cleft-lip/palette. It still amazes me what modern medicine can do for these kids. He is such a handsome little guy as well. :-) More later.