CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Why does this have to happen?

Recently, one of the guys in my d-group stopped by tonight because he needed to talk. My heart really goes out for him because his parents are splitting up. He is one of several children in the family. I don't know all the circumstances, but I'm sure God does. I think it is ironic that my parents went through some similiar tourmoil when I was this young man's age as well. It still doesn't make it any easier, but I at least know some of what he is going through. I must also admit that his visit made me feel pretty good in the fact that he wanted to come and talk with me. Obviously I can't give out names, but if you should read this, please keep this young man and his family in prayer. God knows who he is by name and will keep a watch over him. Thanks. John